CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Out and About!

We took the kids to the California Science Center and Aerospace Museum downtown and they loved it. They have really cool things there. The other great thing is that it's free. This is Zoe climbing the rock wall there. Look at my baby go!








Then we took them to them to the Skirball Center to see the brand new Noah's Ark exhibit. This place seriously rocks. All the animals are made out of recycled products. it was so much fun to try to figure out what everything was made out of. A lot of the animals we were second guessing because we couldn't figure out what they were made of until we looked close up. The best part was that the kids can touch everything! It's all hands-on. They had this kiwi bird made out of a boxing glove, an oil can and all different kinds of things. It was cool. They had all these things for the kids to do inside the ark, I can't even begin to tell you.









The kids loved putting the animals on two by two. You could place them on and use a rope pulley to make them go up the ramp and onto the ark. (This was Dall's favorite. He spent most of the time at this section.)















9 comments:

Georges said...

How cute are they? Gettin' soo big!!

Rushele said...

How fun!! That seems like a pretty cool place to take the little ones.
And your "babies" are getting so big, I can't believe it!!

Laura said...

i really wanted to go to that noah's ark exhibit - is it still going on? glad to see you blogging again, and glad you are feeling better. maybe you can grace us with your presence soon?

Melissa said...

Im so going there next week. Im glad you made it look so exciting.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

So glad you're back in the blogging world. Congrats about the baby, we're only a week or so apart I think! Can you send me Tanya's email address? She left me a post but I am getting "undeliverable" when I try to email her. Love you guys!

DJB said...

congrats on the baby! how exciting! glad to see you're back!

Nelson family said...

We have a blog now!! The address is traciconnercamryn.blogspot.com
Also. I saw the jer and margo have one, but we apparently are not "invited" readers? What's up with those snobs?! haha I love your blog and I love dal and little Zoe!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! Its Jaime, you're old cousin. Congrats on the pregnancy! Its been so long since I've seen you guys, your kids have grown up so cute! Can we add you to our friends list, I'd love to keep up with you. I hope everyone is doing well, tell Aunt Di I said hello.

The Girls and Dad B. said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like you! I found your blog site and added it to mine (hope that's ok). It's fun keeping up with everyone back home.
Tami