CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally guilty. I am a slacker. I so haven't been blogging in forever. Since early January. Sorry! So, Mike and I are expecting our third baby. I don't know exactly how far along I am right now. I have never been good with the whole "weeks" thing. Let's say the ballpark of 4 months or so. I'll update it after my next appt. Moving on, early pregnancy sucked and January to early March was a complete fog. I practically lived like a hermit. But, I have seen a light at the end of the tunnel. I have come out of hiding and am back amongst the living. So anyway, Mike and I are so excited and can't wait to see our new one. This is unfortunately our last one, not by choice of course, just due to medical complications, so we are trying to love every minute of it.


March has been busy. My sister Becky came out for a week and we have been doing tons of stuff. I tried to do as much as I could during Spring Break for the kids because they haven't had a real mother for a couple of months. I haven't been that pleasant with the pregnancy sickness. I wouldn't be surprised if I found little replica voodoo dolls of me in their rooms somewhere, poking me with needles. It's sad! But I'm back!

6 comments:

Georges said...

We are so excited for you guys..Congrats on your soon to be little one!! So, do you know what it is or do you want to know? Damon and Holly are expecting too.. she's only like 2 months though. This will be #4 for them.You can check their page through mine if you want.

Brittany R said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. I hope you are feeling well. I don't like the idea of "complications." So, take care of you! Noahs Ark looked like a ton of fun. Wish we could be there.

Rushele said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you.
Please keep us updated on how you're doing, and the sex of the baby, and all that fun stuff!
Tell Mike hi for us!

Melissa said...

OH hizo, all you needed was to see me blog again and I inspired you....your welcome. Love you

the keele's said...

yeah! excited for you guys. you have cute kids so this one oo cat wait.

Vinnie said...

I am so happy for you crazy kids... Enjoy it...You guys rock.. miss you tons..