CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Yes people, I gave into peer pressure and found out. (Actually, Mike wanted to find out) so anyhoo, that's the news. She's very active. She throws a little party in my stomach almost every night at around 2:00 a.m.
It's not like I can turn down the invitation, so I'm pretty much screwed when it comes to sleep. I should charge her rent. Her allowance will go straight back to me when she's older. Backpay! I like the idea. Anyway, love you all.

7 comments:

Rushele said...

Yay!!!
How exciting, another little chica in your house!
Well, congrats!
And my Sophie was quite the active one while I was pregnant with her too. She didn't usually wake me during the night because of her "parties", just to go potty, but most of the rest of the day was alwyas devoted to her kicking and having a grand ol time!!!

Georges said...

yippeee, another little Sara! How fun for you guys. When is your actual due date? Can't wait to see her little pics!!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Hey, Congrats on another little girl!

Nelson family said...

Yeah, another Zoey!! When are you due, cuz maybe we will drive down for the blessing?? I feel very in touch with you guys thakns to this blog! Are you guys going to utah at all this summer? love you guys, tees

Anonymous said...

congrats! More girls than boys - typical Klingman family ;)

Vinnie said...

I am so happy for you guys. I am sure that Mike is so excited!!!When are you due?

Laura said...

hey, didn't hear this info when i saw you the other day. Congrats!