CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Enchanted!

Dall, Zoe and I got tickets to go to Enchanted at the El Capitan theatre. I was totally sick so Grandma went instead. I was a little bitter, of course. Here's my interpretation of how things went down.



Dall: This movie better start. I'm getting delirious.
Zoe: Popcorn . . check, soda. . . check! Let's do this!
Grandma: . . . . . .Give me strength.

Zoe: This is so not a glamorous pose, but whatever, I'll amuse her!

Zoe: I should really show these broads how to pose like a real princess . . . .Amateurs!


Dall: This princess stuff is crap! . . . . . Oh look, video games!



Zoe: Something feels so right about this.




4 comments:

Brittany R said...

Looks like so much fun. John and I saw Monsters Inc at the El Capitan and had so much fun with all that extra kiddie stuff. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Rushele said...

Zoe was totally in her element there with all the princesses! Looks like a lot of fun. And by the way, I read your Thanksgiving blog, and I'm glad to see that you're only boycotting Thanksgiving from now on and not AZ too!! Sorry that trip was such a bust!

Jer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jer said...

Zoes thought on the bottom picture "You don't know it yet sweetheart but the prince is going home with me tonight ....yeah thats right, just get in your little pumpkin carriage and beat it back to stepmothers house".