CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Zoe Peralta = Karma


This is my "annoyed" pose.


Here's a good one! Ok, so we all know Zoe is drama. Well the apple doesn't fall far. My mom attempted to do a kids christmas pic. Everyone was smiling normal but apparently we never got a good shot because I was too busy trying out different poses. My brother said he was going through some old pics and said he couldn't find one single picture where I looked normal. They were all crazy faces. He actually showed me the proof and I couldn't believe what a freak I was. Fa-reak! So now, I get to experience the magic that is Zoe.


(This is my "this is supposed to be fun" pose.)










5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Sarah! Zoe is your clone!!

DJB said...

Love it! Look how cute you and little Drew were...and still are! Can you send me Andrews email?

Laura said...

wow...zoe looks so much like you!!! I am afraid karma is going to hit me too. i was the same type of kid.

Melissa said...

Hello.. could Haley and Zoe be more alike with the drama. If Haleys like me and Zoes like you and Zoe and Haley are alike, then you and I must be alike. No wonder we have been friends for so long.

Georges said...

Oh, she's so cute...but then again you're her mama....how could she not be!