CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

OK, I have some serious issues. I am obsessed with the Twilight trilogy. I don't know if I can wait for the next one. I might have to see a therapist about this. I actually go in the Forks, WA website just to check the weather, because I think these people are real. Is that insane? "It's just a book" is my new mantra these days. My husband thinks I'm a psycho. I came home one night after searching the bookstore for the next best thing and got depressed because the bar is set so high now, that nothing compares. This is not good. Anyhoo, I did buy a new book which happens to be a trilogy. It's called "A Great and Terrible Beauty." I'll read and let you know if it's good.

P.S. This is so funny. I was reading the last 4 chapters of Eclipse on the couch. All of the sudden, my husband comes over to me and touches my face and then he kissed me and his lips were ice cold (like my beloved Edward) and I was shocked. He said " What's wrong, I thought you'd love that!" I said " I do, but . . . . . . . . . . I'm kind of with Edward right now, sorry. Can you try that again as soon as I'm done?" Poor guy, he thought he struck gold, but I couldn't just stop reading at that point. I know, I'm evil. (I bet you're kind of jealous though, right? Come on, admit it.) I can thank Cheryal for that. She tipped him off about the vampire deal. Kudos to Cheryal.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Im glad I brought you to the dark side. Isn't it great!!

Valerie said...

Hi, I just found your blog. So that's what the links on the side are for! Now we can be blog friends.